Looking for Steven Can Plan, my blog about cities and bicycling?
- I graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago's College of Urban Planning and Public Affairs in May 2010. I use a bicycle for transportation, all year long, but you could already tell that from the photos.
- 2007-2010: Worked for the Chicago Department of Transportation (CDOT), in the Bicycle Parking Program, assisting the manager in planning bicycle parking across the City of Chicago, including at train stations.
- 2011-2012: Worked for the Active Transportation Alliance doing bike parking consulting/planning for suburban schools and municipalities.
- 2011-2012: Wrote the blog Grid Chicago with John Greenfield.
- 2013-present: Write the blog Streetsblog Chicago with John Greenfield.
- 2014: Launched Chicago Cityscape, a property and neighborhood research tool
- 2014: Co-designed and installed the Curbee, the first bicycle footrest (à la Copenhagen) in the United States
Search my websites